Thursday, June 24, 2010

Well well well

Happy anniversary non-existing readers of this blog that fails to entertain, even me the author, at times. 100th post. It's exciting. I had a lot planned in way of guest bloggers, contests, gifts bags for any/all commenters but all that fell through.
It really kind of crept up on me, this 100th post. I guess time passes pretty quickly when you're stuck in a cubicle just generally loathing your existence but not doing a damn thing to change it. Yaaaaaay!

I do have something in the works on this 100th anniversary that I am not going to let out of the bag just yet. I'll give you a hint, it's a spin-off of sorts. That doesn't give it away, does it? Good. Get psyched.

I really don't have much to type here today. I think I'm taking a reflective type attitude here. Just kinda kick back and enjoy this 100th post.

Back to work.
I can't believe I'm still here.
Oh, but I'm writing. Don't forget that!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment