Tuesday, June 29, 2010

That's how you debate!

I blacked out... What happened?
I looked up at the clock and it was 6:15pm.
Unbelievable... Good news: I got a shit ton of work today. I was handling claims like Taz... Grunting and groaning just like that.

I have a lot I want to do tonight and am not sure how it's going to shake down:
1) Watch the White Sox (hopefully) beat the Royals
2) Go running
3) Get another 50 pages (at least) deeper in to "The Tin Drum"
4) See my girlfriend. She's working til close and when I start at 10:30am and work til 7:00pm and she starts at 6:00pm and works til 3:00am I have to sacrifice and go visit her at her workplace that just so happens to serve delicious beer and food... I shouldn't complain though.

We'll see how many of these things get done...
I know #4 will fo sho!

Peace
Jim

1 comment:

  1. 來給你加油打氣!!!保重!!!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete