Monday, March 22, 2010

P.S. I love you.

Wow. That weekend when by really quick.
Too quick.
I did get myself a bit hammered and that tends to blend night in to early morning in to 2:00pm when I finally crawl out of my casket.

I had some great food and a bunch of drinks this weekend. Work, as per usual lately, has me barely squeezing this thing in here. I don't like it.
I realized today, upon arriving at work, that I forgot my mother's birthday. It was March 10th. Oops. I feel like a real dickhole and called her immediately. She laughed it off. I feel like a dick. Ugh. My brother's birthday is March 25th and you can be sure that I won't forget that one.

Tonight the girl and I are going to eat some delicious Japanese food and pop a bottle or two. See, we want to save some cash so we're going the BYOB route. Funny, right? We don't just not go out to eat. We go somewhere where we can bring drinks to. I laughed.
She had the day off and has apparently bought me a gift... Could be a number of things...
List time? Nah. Can't be bothered. Honestly, the only thing I can think it would be that I've been talking about lately would be Final Fantasy XIV for PS3... I don't think that's it though. I am inclined to think that she saw something that I would like or find funny and she picked it up for me. We'll see.

The worst thing is when the sun is shining in through the office windows. While I am surrounded by cubicle walls. Fuck me.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment