Friday, March 5, 2010

Good Morn

Unbelievable. Look at the time.
I'm at work.

Ugh. I'm on 4 hours of sleep. The girlfriend had a girls night out with a best friend/ex-room mate and as much as it borderline disgusts me to type this here I find it, these days, kind of difficult to sleep without her there. I mean I have enough sleeping problems with my constant anxiety about how bad work sucks/how little money I have/the latest boss in Final Fantasy/etc. Throw in a large, empty cold spot next to me and I'm really in for it. Jesus H Christ I am not sure when I became a bit dependant on this girl but it happened quick. I suppose it might be because we have no beer in the house. I would have just tied one on and passed out if we did. Listen, I'm not complaining this realization just hit me last night/this morning. Whatevs.
Listen, I've got a shit ton of work to do & I'm at work about an hour and a half before I usually even wake up so.... I gotta go and shake the cobwebs out of this fucked up head of mine.

Good news? Today is pay day!

Also, it's date night with the lady. That's awesome. I'm thinking sushi... Depends though on how she's feeling. She did text to say that she was really drunk at nearly 4am... So...

Okay, I gotta get at it.
Coo coo ka choo!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment