Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tweet, tweet.

Hey there blog! How's it going?
Me? Oh man! I'm stressed. I'm broke-ish. I mean bills will be paid but I'm scraping by. I have a vacation to plan for with the girl. End of June we're going to be hitting the Dominican Republic. That means I have to get a passport. This will be going down probably around the time that best man duties start to heat up a bit. Fuck I'm stressed. I'm gonna rage! Like seriously! Like a killer whale at Sea World.... Shit. Too early?

I know. I know. That's not funny. I get it. Honestly though, why are people surprised? I don't understand. I do not get it at all. I mean this is a "killer whale" right? It's a wild animal. It has a violent history... Well, I'm not shocked. You cage up this thing that has no fucking idea what's going on, regardless of how well it's trained. It's used to roaming an ocean. Now it's in a kiddie pool. I'd be a little pissed, to say the least. I mean look at how crazy I go daily just being stuck in a cubicle.
Hmmmm. What else?
I'm going home to watch Hell's Kitchen with the girlfriend, play some NHL 10 for PS3 with the room mate and then head over, with the girlfriend, to visit my sister. I think I am pretty good at doling out a bit of Jim time for everyone...
This is lame today, sorry blog. I've been so busy at work my brain is fried.

In other news Conan O'Brien has a twitter account. Hilarity ensues.
Peace out dawgs and bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment