Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pants on the ground. Pants on the ground.

Hello there.
How's it going today.
Me? Oh, I'm fucking swamped.
I'm not going to totally rage as I got Monday off. Have to be back Tuesday, though. That is really awesome. Medical procedure for the girl during the day and then I can whisk her off for a quick 4 hour ride home that night... Ugh. Oh well.
Not much to report honestly.
I'm just working for the weekend.
I'm going to get out of here and watch American Idol. I am so damned hook it kind of sickens me. Ugh. Whatever. You guys have a good night. For now I'm going to just sit around pretending to work while I listen to The Ricky Gervais Show.

Can't be bothered with this for the time being...
Beside, I'm so obsessed with Idol lately this blog might just turn in to a daily American Idol recap. Holy shit would that be disgusting.

Ugh.
Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment