Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Boo hoo.

I'm not feeling well today. I'm convinced I have a sinus infection as I can not remember the last time I've been sick for longer than 3-4 days at max. Ugh. Have I gone to the doctor you ask, blog? Well... No I haven't. Can't be bothered....
I didn't go to work today & really just slept quite a bit. My girl has also called off work. I did not know this would be happening as I'd much rather have spent all day in bed with her. That would probably just lead to a vicious circle of contamination that would help no one... So...
I'm in bed as I have been most of the day. The Blackhawks game will be starting in minutes here and I'm just probably going to doze in/out while watching it...

Sorry blog. Nothing clever today. Nothing really note-worthy, either. My apologies. I will make up for it once my health is back. Promise.

Nitey nite.
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment