Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhh. Ah.... CHOO!

Being sick. Terrible, innit?
At my place with the girlfriend. My stomach is a mess... This may be attributed to a couple too many bears last night but man, I'll tell ya the beer shits definitely kept me from work today.

The girlfriend is also sick. Ugh. Currently she is sleeping on the couch next to me while I watch programs recorded on my DVR. It sucks, her just sitting there and feeling so terrible & there's nothing I can do.

Ugh... I think I'm going to have to eat something. The girl and I were going to make chicken for dinner but that's being shelved. Last night we did make fajitas. Pretty good... The fajitas consisted of portobello, assorted bell peppers, onion, cilantro, jalapeno and a packaged fajita sauce with rice. I think it was delicious! Don't think that's the source of the sickness. Wait, I covered that. We're definitely blaming it on the drinks.

I think I'm going to get back to playing Bejeweled Blitz and watching Dinner: Impossible.

Work tomorrow, ugh...
Then it's off to WI this weekend through Monday.

Cough cough sneeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment