Monday, September 21, 2009

Can you feel the butterflies?

It's the end of the day Monday.
I have a meeting with my roommate and who will most likely be our new landlord. We're moving back to the neighborhood I grew up in which is a nicer neighborhood than we are in now. Also, the place is nicer.
Here's the thing though.
We are meeting our landlord at a restaurant. I've never eaten at this place. I should say I've never sat down & consumed a meal at this place.
I have, however, picked up some carry out for me and pops when he was buying & I was flying.

I don't know what the deal with this whole thing is though.
The place looks to me like it might smell like old people & cottage cheese.
Also, what's the game plan? Are we going to chat up our soon-to-be landlord over dinner? Are we there just to discuss lease/apartment stuff? Are we going to have a meal and sign a lease after scoffing down a BLT club or something? Does he pay? Do we pay? Do I try to kiss him on the way to the car if I'm getting the vibe?
Wait. What? Scratch that last one.
Honestly, I don't know what this meeting is going to be like, entail, turn in to.
I will fill the space with what goes down tomorrow, I suppose.

Mmmmm BLT club.

No comments:

Post a Comment